[Snort-users] Snort front ends

Jerry Shenk jshenk at ...514...
Thu Jun 13 17:44:50 EDT 2002

I've gotten seriously out of the loop on Snort for awhile.  I use it pretty
often but it's installed in the "dump to syslog" mode and then the syslog
file is monitored.

What's the latest on a web-based front-end?  I'm putting a box in place and
would like a nice graphical front end.  How big a deal is getting Snort and
MySQL running?  I have 1.8.6 running.

**DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are intended for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail message. The contents do not represent the opinion of D&E except to the extent that it relates to their official business.