[Snort-users] acid alert group

Maarten maarten-at-jizzle.net at ...6042...
Tue Jun 11 08:31:38 EDT 2002

Hi All,

I am trying to archive alerts in acid. I have added the nesessary database
and user settings to the acid_conf. I am able to create an alert group, but
when clicking "view group" it does not show the name and description
entered. I am also not able to move alerts into the alert group.

ACID does say: "Successful ARCHIVE-move - 1 alert(s)", however, when looking
in the AG, it says: "No Alerts were found" I have editted the acid_conf,
gave the user accessing the database full control, but no luck there.

anyone had this problem before and know what I am doing wrong?

maarten