[Snort-users] Current Rule Set

D W esecure1 at ...131...
Mon Jun 10 15:04:03 EDT 2002

Duane,

Most likely, there are rules being referenced that you
do not have properly defined in snort.conf. Your error
message should indicate which rule(s) is causing the
problem. This often happens when turning on all the
rules by default.

If in doubt, post your exact error message and I'm
sure you will get a response to solve your problem.

Hope this helps!

http://devcon.sprintpcs.com/adp/index.cfm?source=osdntextlink