[Snort-users] New Forums

Jim Forster jforster at ...176...
Thu Jun 6 15:31:02 EDT 2002

Just FYI-
After the numerous problems the forums have been giving us lately, I've set up a new forum package for the Snort Discussions.
I've moved all usernames and passwords into the new forum list, but didn't move the posts.  If you posted anything in the last few days, you'll want to re-post it in the new forums.  (and hey, the 'posted' date even works now!)  :)
They are still at the same location, http://snort.rapidnet.com    I'm open to suggestions if we need more areas defined as well.
Thanks.
Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine.

Jim Forster, jforster at ...176... on 6/6/2002
Network Administrator
RapidNet, A Golden West Company