[Snort-users] Snort & Acid on OpenBSD 3.1?

Addam Schroll addam at ...301...
Thu Jun 6 14:08:04 EDT 2002

The more recent version turns off register_globals by default, which
prevents ACID from passing the graph variables to phplot correctly.  The
phplot tests still work because they don't rely on global variables.

The graphing should work if you set register_globals to 'On' in the
php.ini file (probably in /var/www/conf or /usr/local/lib).  Be aware
that it was turned off due to issues involving variable poisioning.  See
the following for details:

   http://php.net/manual/en/security.registerglobals.php

Addam