[Snort-users] NOVA snort user's group meeting

Wed Jun 5 11:24:06 EDT 2002

7PM is actually the time that we had posted.  But everyone should certainly feel free to show up whenever its convenient, as this is a "pilot" meeting anyway.  If 7 turns out to be too early, we'll move the next meeting back to 7:30.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible--looking forward to putting some faces to all of these names.

Cheers!

Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Green [mailto:cmg at ...1935...]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 1:24 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] NOVA snort user's group meeting

http://mccammon.org/snort/

I heard about it around through the grapevine but tommorrow a lot of
Snort user's are meeting in Alexandria, VA @ 7:30p.  Brian Casewell,
Marty, Andrew and I are going to be attending and Keith McCammon has
graciously been setting it up.

It should be a lot of fun and it will be nice to see faces that we
don't normally see and get to meet new people.

Mail keith at ...6015... to get added to the group list :-)
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...1935...>
"I'm beginning to think that my router may be confused."