[Snort-users] Snort Implementation Guide - ACID-MySQL-Redhat7.2

Steve Scott sjscott007 at ...741...
Wed Jun 5 09:52:06 EDT 2002

Thanks.  There was a void on Linux side, so I decided to make it
available.  Hopefully, over time I can explain in more depth each step
in the process.  But it should be enough to get anyone started and
pointed in the right direction.

Steve