[Snort-users] Best real-time alerting tool

CJATeck at ...661... CJATeck at ...661...
Wed Jun 5 09:29:02 EDT 2002

Hi Paul,

Go to:

http://www.demarc.com/downloads/puresecure/

and download the Pro-Eval version.

NOTE: Demarc requires you to register and get a logon to do this.

This is a FULL install, and if you wish you can update the snort binaries
after you have installed PureSecure.

Cheers, Cliff