[Snort-users] I'd rather not get the message

Jeff Anderson janderso at ...3530...
Tue Jun 4 17:11:19 EDT 2002

Sorry Phil,

I've got a mail gateway that notifies users when their messages get blocked,
usually for obscene content, executable attachments, etc.  It was
misconfigured and started sending out notifications to senders of mail
coming in.  My goof.  Looks like it picked up on your attachment, scan-msgs,
because there was no file extension.  Anyway, there should be no more
notifications sent out.  Again, I apologize for the misconfiguration and
wasting your time,

I'll pick option 2, thanks

Jeff Anderson
Computer Services Manager
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats."
			-- Howard Aiken