[Snort-users] Best real-time alerting tool

Sheahan, Paul (PCLN-NW) Paul.Sheahan at ...2218...
Tue Jun 4 17:03:05 EDT 2002

I'm starting research for the best real time alerting tool for Snort and
want to get feedback from everyone. I'm looking for the following features,
can anyone recommend a product or products? I need these features:

*	Real time window where I can watch alerts as they occur
*	Real time alerting option via email and/or pager for alerts I choose
*	Best tool for correlation and historical analysis of data across
multiple Snort sensors

Thanks!

Paul Sheahan
Manager of Information Security