[Snort-users] Preprocessors

matt mkettler at ...4108...
Mon Jun 3 14:36:08 EDT 2002

They are compiled in parts of the code. If you look in the source tarball
you'll see the spp_*.c and spp_*.h files, which are what you are interested
in if you wish to modify them.

(snort is GPLed so you can modify the code, but if you distribute the
resulting binary to someone else, you must be willing to give them the
modified source code with it. See the GPL license itself for the full terms
because IANAL and that is a very crude summary of the GPL.)

ie: spp_anomsensor.c and spp_anomsensor.h are the main files for the
spp_anomsensor preprocessor.