[Snort-users] I'd rather not get the message

Mon Jun 3 06:17:02 EDT 2002

Ummmm.   Yeah....

And I guess that this one would get chalked up to number two?

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Wood [mailto:cpw at ...440...]
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2002 11:29 PM
To: snort at ...3530...
Cc: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] I'd rather not get the message

I sent a perfectly valid message and attachment to the snort list in reply
to a query for help.  Apparently, your software will not let this type of
mail in.  So, it would seem to me you have two options:

  2. Don't bother sending us helpful folks messages we can do nothing about
     and are completely, and utterley uninterested in.

Thanks, but no thanks.

--
Phil Wood, cpw at ...440...