[Snort-users] Multiple IP

matt mkettler at ...4108...
Sat Jun 1 13:21:39 EDT 2002

Modify the HOME_NET variable in snort.conf, and make sure that you are
*NOT* on a switched ethernet port.  (if you're switched, traffic for other
machines won't show up on your ethernet port, so it won't matter how snort
is configured.)

That's all you should need to do on a *NIX setup, and I assume there's
nothing extra for Win32, but that's a bit of a strange build that I've not
used so I cannot speak conclusively on the matter.