[Snort-users] output options in barnyard

Chris Eidem ceidem at ...5503...
Wed Jul 31 12:09:07 EDT 2002

I'm all confused, in barnyard.conf, alert_fast and log_pcap take an
filename as an argument, but docs/USAGE states they do not.  I'm
assuming that they don't since barnyard complains mightily if they're
there.  Ok, so I don't add a file name, but then, what is written where?
I've looked in ./, /var/log, /var/log/snort, but no joy.

Logless in Minneapolis
aka,
 - chris

Chris Eidem                        Dexma, Inc.
Network Administrator              7701 York Av. S.
Phone: 952.229.1311                Edina, MN 55435

All HTML formatted email is cheerfully
deleted before reading, so don't bother.