[Snort-users] (no subject)

RR rehmanr at ...6488...
Wed Jul 31 08:38:04 EDT 2002

Use df command to check free and used space. See man pages for detail, it is
quite simple.

Rafeeq

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of charella
constansia
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 8:21 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] (no subject)

hai,

I've snort running for several days now but suddenly
it stop alerting.
It analyzed packets it, the kernel doesn't drop any
but there are no alerts or logged.
I've my home_net set to any as well as the other
variables.

I also use the current snort file snort1.8.7.
I have snort1.8.7 running on redhat7.3 with mysql and
acid

I don't know it's because I'm out of free space (Where
can I check this?) or I have a configuration problem
or so.

Can someon please help me out.