[Snort-users] Minor Bug - Assuming PHP

Kevin Brown Kevin.M.Brown at ...1022...
Tue Jul 30 13:39:02 EDT 2002

Take a look at /var/log/httpd/ and look for the error log.  See what errors
php is generating.  Also you might want to try updating to ACID 0.9.6b22
from CVS at sourceforge (acidlab.sourceforge.net).

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Shackelford
To: roman at ...438...
Cc: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: 7/29/02 12:03 PM
Subject: [Snort-users] Minor Bug - Assuming PHP

Hello All!

I using ACID b20 version which is running just fine, does the job I need
it to.  Just have one minor inconvenience to point out...

Usually when the results exceed the number of rows configured for a
given page, you get multiple page outputs - selectable by clicking on
the pagination buttons provided at the bottom.

This functionality works fine in packet view and such....but breaks in
"Unique IP Links" view.  That is, when clicking on the pagination
buttons - you end up at the first page...never the desired page.

So, what do I do besides increase the number of rows to view on a single
page?

Thanks!

=8-)