[Snort-users] IDS Policy Manager Beta 2 Build 35 released

Jeff Dell jdell at ...1095...
Mon Jul 29 16:02:03 EDT 2002

My greed for speed turned around to be a quick fix.. Build 35 was just
released to fix a problem when scping the policy to a sensor. You can
get this at www.activeworx.com.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Jeff Dell
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 9:24 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] IDS Policy Manager Beta 2 Build 34 released

Thanks to everyone for their comments about IDS Policy Manager last
week. From the great response I got from everyone, I was able to add a
few items and clean up a few bugs. A special thanks to Owen Crow! We
have cleaned up a lot of minor bugs and are close to the next stable
release. You can checkout this latest release at www.activeworx.com.

Enjoy!
Jeff