[Snort-users] Installation Errors

Steve Lebeda stevele at ...4444...
Mon Jul 29 15:18:04 EDT 2002

I'm working on an installation of snort with mysql on a RedHat 7.3
platform. This is the second one I've done so I didn't expect many
problems. Unfortunately, I've hit a massive snag. I don't know how or why
but I get the following error message when I try to load the ACID webpage:

Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/acid_main.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in Unknown on line 0

I've looked high and low for some little configuration value that I've
forgotten but can't find anything. Any of you guru-like people out there
know what's wrong?

Thanks,
Steve