[Snort-users] anyone succeeded using "react" option!!?

funky azimlinux at ...131...
Mon Jul 29 12:13:21 EDT 2002

Hi,

I already read that README but it explains only "resp"
option, i wanna use "react" for blocking the requests
and sending message to the browser but it only logs,
doesn't block :(
Anyone avanced in these options and can help me?

thanx

funky
Istanbul