[Snort-users] installation or configuration problem

twig les twigles at ...131...
Mon Jul 29 09:33:05 EDT 2002

I had that problem on Slowaris because /usr/local
isn't in the PATH by default.  Type "echo $PATH" and
make sure that gcc is somewhere where the system will
find it.

http://www.securityhorizon.com/whitepapers/archives/snort.html

=====