[Snort-users] Problems with ACID (part II)

Eduard San Anselmo esananselmo at ...6002...
Mon Jul 29 04:22:04 EDT 2002

  Following with the error messages I get when running ACID, here's
another one:

*The underlying database snort at ...274... appears to be incomplete/invalid*
*Database ERROR:*ERROR: iphdr: Permission denied.

It might be an older version. Only alert databases created by Snort
1.7-beta0 or later are supported

I think I have copied the suitable permissions for the snort_db_user
from a how-to, so it should have no problem in accessing the db!
Any ideas?
Thank you again.