[Snort-users] Problem with phplot

DARNIOT Benjamin benjamin.darniot at ...6474...
Mon Jul 29 02:56:04 EDT 2002

Hello ,

I configured Snort with a Mysql database. I use Acid running on an Apache server to read it. All works fine, but I have problems using phplot. When I run tests in phplot/examples, all seem to be good except in example5 and format_chart. I get the follows errors :

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /usr/local/apache/Snort/phplot/examples/create_chart.php on line 19
Warning: REG_EMPTY in /usr/local/apache/Snort/phplot/phplot.php on line 784

I'm looking for a solution but I find noting. Can I find another tool instead of using phplot ?
Thanks in advance
Best regards,
Ben
Benjamin Darniot