[Snort-users] flexresp +++++++ Installation absurdites !!

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Sun Jul 28 14:57:03 EDT 2002

Wild thought..

See: INSTALL in the snort distro directory:

<snip>

  5. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the
     source code directory by typing `make clean'.  To also remove the
     files that `configure' created (so you can compile the package for
     a different kind of computer), type `make distclean'.

<snip>

Maybe try that, and then ./configure, make, make install...

- John
--
Why, yes, I talk to birds. I speak fluent finch.