[Snort-users] flexresp +++++++ Installation absurdites !!

funky azimlinux at ...131...
Sun Jul 28 08:07:02 EDT 2002

Hi,

There is no problem with libnet, it can find the
library in /usr/local/include
Also there is something strange that i firstly
compiled snort like static linked , after i compiled
it normally(without "-static" in LDFLAGS" ) but it
still is "statically compiled" , but must be
"dynamically compiled" .
I can't give logic what's goin' on with snort. Before
i succeded to add the option "flexresp" but now it is
not accepting that!!

Anyone knows something about these absurdites??

thanx

funky
Istanbul

--- Michael Boman <michael.boman at ...4162...>
wrote:

> On Sunday 28 July 2002 21:13, funky wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I couldn't get the flexresp option up in snort. I
> > wanna use the "react" option by enabling the
> flexresp.
> > I did like below :
> >
> > ./configure --enable-flexresp
> > make
> > make install
> >
> > Anyone know where is my fault?!
> >
> > thanx
> >
> > funky
> > Istanbul
>
> Check the ./configure output and see if it actually
> found libnet, as that is
> used for flexresp.
>
> Best regards
>  Michael Boman
>
> - --
> Michael Boman
> Security Architect, SecureCiRT (A SBU of Z-Vance Pte
> Ltd)
> http://www.securecirt.com
> Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQE9Q/O2ds5fQJiraJwRAk6QAJ94KbcQkUpN0HlrbgvFfTB2bocl8gCcDQoe
> xUehgkukdiQkWZx+rRdjD6k=
> =lpxd
> -----END PGP
SIGNATUSnort-users at ...6467...