[Snort-users] FreeBSD or NetBSD for a sensor

twig les twigles at ...131...
Thu Jul 25 12:03:28 EDT 2002

Agreed.  I prefer Free, but that's mainly because
that's what I know the best.  The differences between
BSDs is much less than the difference between a BSD
and a Linux, and I'd stand by any BSD.

--- "McCammon, Keith" <Keith.McCammon at ...3497...>

=====