[Snort-users] PureSecure alerts

Robin Brown robin_brown at ...6115...
Thu Jul 25 09:44:03 EDT 2002

Can you see the host and event you are monitoring in the left frame of
the console screen under monitored services?  If not I don't think you
will ever get alerts.

If yes and you click on the service, it should bring up another screen
where you can edit the service check, it should also show a log of when
it checked the service.......

Have you checked the sensor log files as well for any errors?

-Robin

-----Original Message-----

--__--__--

Message: 14
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 08:56:47 -0500
From: "Anthony Scott" <ascott at ...6076...>
To: <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Snort-users] PureSecure alerts

Hi, hope it is ok to post a PureSecure question here. Their tech support
=
has been non-responsive.....
I am only getting alerts (email messages) on events triggered from =
Snort. I am not getting any alerts from events from logs, disk space, =
processor, etc. I have these alerts set up the same way as Snort =
alerts...
Any ideas?

Thanks
anthony  scott,