[Snort-users] Re: [Snort-devel] Jacked rules (was: New rules in exp)

Brian bmc at ...950...
Wed Jul 24 18:38:03 EDT 2002

According to Chris Green:
> "Kreimendahl, Chad J" <Chad.Kreimendahl at ...4716...> writes:
>
> > Since I seem to have no response from the sigs list... Maybe someone
> > over here will notice :)
>
> It's noticed :-)  In Brian's queue most likely. ;-)

Yep.  It got added to the queue.  I'll be committing the additions of
classtypes in just a bit.

At one point in time, I included a header in all outgoing email stating
how many unread emails I had in my inbox.  Once it hit triple digits and
stayed that way, it got pointless.

Maybe I should re-enable that...

--
never offend people with style, when you can offend them with substance.