[Snort-users] installation from RPM's

Graham Cooper gcooper at ...6246...
Wed Jul 24 18:03:15 EDT 2002

Eduard,

This should give you some pointers although it may not be exactly what
you're looking for !

hth ..

http://www.entropy.ie/research/snort4-latest.pdf

Graham Cooper
Network Administration
Servecast

-----Original Message-----
From: Eduard San Anselmo [mailto:esananselmo at ...6002...]
Sent: 24 July 2002 17:50
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] installation from RPM's

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to install snort+acid with postgres support, and I'd like to
do it from the RPM's (when this is possible). I'm a newbie and I'm just
trying to find out if there's any installation guide for my purposes.
I've seen lots of howto's for installing from source, and I don't know
if I have to make the same settings when I do this from the RPM's, so
that's the reason for writing this email.
Thanks in advance.

Snort-users list archive:

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.