[Snort-users] RE: [Snort-devel] Mysql - Win32 and Control C

Michael Steele michaels at ...155...
Wed Jul 24 11:20:03 EDT 2002

Paul,

As far as I know this does not work on Win32 but does on the .nix
machines. It would be great if something could be done to get these
stats. Once Snort is started with MySQL support you need to use task
manager to break the process.

You can do a Snort -v, CTRL/X. and receive the stats, but not while
MySQL is active.

Would be nice to pull these stats wile Snort was still running.

-Michael
--
 Michael Steele | system engineer
 mailto:michaels at ...155...