[Snort-users] plug-in trigger output? (FlexResp)

David Wollmann dwollmann at ...6397...
Tue Jul 23 10:28:03 EDT 2002

I've been working with snort 1.8.7 with the sp_response (FlexResp)
plug-in, and unless I missed something in the documentation, the only
way that I can see to get FlexResp to tell you what it's doing is to
compile with DEBUG defined. I suppose I should sniff to see what
FlexResp is doing, but until then, it would be nice to see something in
the logs when FlexResp does its thing.

Is there something that I can add to my snort configuration that will
output to the log if sp_response is triggered?

--
David Wollmann