[Snort-users] Snort Implementation Guide - ACID-MySQL-Redhat7 .2

twig les twigles at ...131...
Tue Jul 23 10:24:02 EDT 2002

Actually I just looked at the conceptual placement and
thought it made a lot of sense.  The hubs are the
cheapest way to do this, and if you save $150 while
increasing the confusion, then IMHO it's not worth it.

=====