[Snort-users] Snort Implementation Guide - ACID-MySQL-Redhat7 .2

Jack Lyons jack.lyons at ...6422...
Tue Jul 23 09:18:02 EDT 2002

I would like to get people's view points on using 1 hub for all three
locations.

As long as the IP addressing scheme are different, it shouldn't matter
correct?

Also, you can buy 4 port hubs for under $100...doesn't seem to expensive.