[Snort-users] static compilation

funky azimlinux at ...131...
Tue Jul 23 07:35:03 EDT 2002

Hi,

I already tried that but nothing has changed. I've
made the CFLAGS "-static" in "Makefile" but the size
of the file is still 1053882 bytes . When i control
with "file snort" , it still says "dynamically
compiled" :((((

Where can be the mistake!??!?!

thanx
funky
IStanbul

--- Michael Boman <michael.boman at ...4162...>