[Snort-users] tcpdump for [!] WARNING: Not IPv4 datagram! ([ver: 0x5][len: 0xdc05])]

Chris Green cmg at ...1935...
Mon Jul 22 13:44:01 EDT 2002

max valdez <max at ...6164...> writes:
> I sent last week an attachment from my box using tcpdump as
>capturer, I was stupid enought to make it too big to pass to the
>list, here is another again.
>
> Thanks for your answer Chris, I hope the problem can be corrected
> easyly, I need to see my alerts again !! :-)

Not quite sure what it is but it's working Version 1.9-dev (Build 143)
( older 1.9 build )..

Please don't send caps to the whole list as we've got a few thousand folks
here :)
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...1935...>
A watched process never cores.