[Snort-users] Problems with installation

twig les twigles at ...131...
Mon Jul 22 10:54:05 EDT 2002

The script should be somewhere in the RPM but I don't
know that for sure so try simply dl'ing (into /tmp
maybe) the tarball from snort.org, unpacking it,
running the script there, and then rm -rf the snort
directory.

Of course if the rpm didn't have postgres support
compiled them this won't do you any good.

--- Eduard San Anselmo <esananselmo at ...6002...>

=====