Out of Office AutoReply: [Snort-users] Signature Database is Gone [OT or Administrivia?]

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Thu Jul 18 12:39:01 EDT 2002

As an even more aside, have you noticed some of the particularly old
versions of OE being used to post to the snort list? I've not done a deep
check on patches, but last I read I believed all 5.00's were vulnerable to
an exploitable overflow parsing the date field if used in POP (ie not MAPI)
mode.

Since may there have been postings by a few different old versions of OE:

5.00.2615.200
5.00.2919.6700
5.00.3018.1300