Out of Office AutoReply: [Snort-users] Signature Database is Gone [OT or Administrivia?]

Moyer, Shawn SMoyer at ...5894...
Thu Jul 18 11:57:06 EDT 2002

As an aside, here at my company we have the auto-reply stuff configured at
the server level to work on internal mails only. Out-of-office replies to
external parties make you a sitting duck for social engineering. Suprising
that this hasn't occured to folks who are subscribed to a security mailing
list.

--shawn