[Snort-users] Windows 2000 and MySQL

Gene Gomez gegomez at ...6324...
Thu Jul 18 09:04:01 EDT 2002

Download and unpack the source.  Even if you don't use the code, it has
everything else you need to get the binary going.

Gene
  -----Original Message-----
  From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of Laurent Grignet
  Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 6:25 AM
  To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
  Subject: [Snort-users] Windows 2000 and MySQL

  Hello,

  I'm trying to setup snort with MySQL but cannot find the sql query to
create the table under MySQL ... the doc say use the file in ./contrib but
this directory is not in my installation file (I download the binary of
snort 1.8.7)

  So if someone can tell me where I can found the sql query ... (looking on
snort.org but see nothing)

  info : Version 1.8.7beta5-ODBC-MySQL-MSSQL-FlexRESP-WIN32 (Build 128)

  Laurent