[Snort-users] Signature Database is Gone

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Thu Jul 18 08:32:02 EDT 2002

Yes, the snort.org webserver experienced a major hardware failure not too
long ago, they are still re-assembling the pieces from what I've read on
the snort-sigs mailing list.

Expect it to be back, but it might take a bit before it's back online.