[Snort-users] UNSUBSCRIBE..

John Sage jsage at ...2022...
Wed Jul 17 19:47:02 EDT 2002

Your braindead MUA:

prevents you from seeing the answer to your question, contained in the
headers of every email you've ever sent to, or received from, the
list:

The answer is right there before you, if only Uncle BillG didn't think
Window$ users were too dumb to ever want (or need..) to see the full headers on
their email.

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 01:15:48AM +0300, Cagatay Avsar wrote:
> Sorry for the member of group,
> Dear moderator,
> please unsubscribe me from this list...
>
> regards

- John
--
"Obviously, we do not want to leave zombies around."