[Snort-users] ACID - PostgreSQL new install problem

Brian Hughes hughbria at ...5864...
Wed Jul 17 15:38:04 EDT 2002

Hi Folks,

I did manage to figure out what was wrong and as I suspected it was a
stupid mistake on my part,  I forgot to edit
/var/lib/pgsql/data/postgresql.conf for

tcpip_socket=true
fsync=false

Just thought I would post a followup in case someone else makes the same
mistake.

Best Regards,
Brian