[Snort-users] oops, new solaris packages for snort-1.8.7

Brian bmc at ...950...
Tue Jul 16 20:34:01 EDT 2002

A new sparc solaris 8 package is available for download from the usual
place.

When I built the solaris 8 packages, I forgot to chown everything
first.  On a clean install of solaris, the package would bitch that
the user "bmc" does not exist.  (Gee, I wonder why it never
complained on all of my systems I tested it on... :P)

I have rebuilt the package, signed it, and uploaded it to the website.
If you are running solaris, please grab the corrected package.  Sorry
about that.

Thanks to lance from the honeynet project for pointing out that bmc
doesn't exist in a default installation of solaris.

--
did you happen to notice that she was 197000 feet tall? -- anonymous