[Snort-users] No table creation within SNORT databse

Stefan Schleifer stefan.schleifer at ...6267...
Tue Jul 16 09:08:10 EDT 2002

try to connect to the database with:
mysql -usnort -p snort

the snort user has a password, but with your connect string (-p missing)
   mysql won't ask for one ( 'snort at ...274...' (Using password: NO) and
that should be YES)

hope that helps.

stefan.