[Snort-users] errors compiling 1.87 with mysql on openbsd

Chris Eidem ceidem at ...5503...
Tue Jul 16 09:00:03 EDT 2002

did you run ldconfig again to make sure that it loaded the libmysql* ?

ldconfig -R (as root)

my ./configure command line (3.1-stable on x86) is ./configure
--with-mysql --with-snmp

works like a charm.

also, did you use a port or package, or did you compile from source?

 - chris