[Snort-users] Snort 1.8.7 with -z est|all switch fails to start

Dushyanth Harinath dushy at ...5318...
Fri Jul 12 23:04:04 EDT 2002

Hi ,

 * <erek at ...577...> wrote from a remote bunker :
> On Fri, 12 Jul 2002, Dushyanth Harinath wrote:
>
> > Just downloaded and compiled Snort 1.8.7 on my slackware 8.0 machine
> > (Intel arch) with the options (--with-mysql --with-openssl --enable-debug).
> > Starting snort with -z switch quits with the error given below. It works
> > without the -z switch.
> Actually, it's changed from how it was in version 1.8.6:

Dammit, missed the man page , but shouldn't this be on the Changelog.

Thanks.
dushyanth
--
The fact that windows is one of the most popular ways to operate
a computer means that evolution has made a general fuckup and

http://symonds.net/~dushy