[Snort-users] Acid and Mysql with Snort

twig les twigles at ...131...
Thu Jul 11 14:48:04 EDT 2002

What OS?  I found this little gem on mysql's site but
I doubt it applies to any other OS than FreeBSD:

FreeBSD Forums <info at ...6297...>: On high
volume servers using MySQL with FreeBSD it is also
recommended increasing MAXUSERS (i.e. basically
recompiling/rebuilding your kernel). FreeBSD Forums

=====