[Snort-users] snort logging to a mysql backend

twig les twigles at ...131...
Thu Jul 11 14:46:09 EDT 2002

Yeah, I've had that happen, pretty annoying. ;)

If you can wait a week I'm sure my new doc will be
ready.  If you're happy with the old one, try rm
-rf'ing the Snort directory and when you
re-./configure --with mysql, don't specify the
directory where mysql is.  BSD usually finds it on
it's own.  I'm not sure why it doesn't find it when
you specify since that *is* where it is, but then
again an obstacle you can go around isn't really an
obstacle.

--- Vella James at MITTS <james.vella at ...6295...>

=====