[Snort-users] Attention: Win32 Users - Snort 1.8.7 "STABLE RELEASE" Binaries Available

Don Don at ...5881...
Wed Jul 10 16:49:02 EDT 2002

is there actually a difference btwn the varied builds, specific files etc,
is there any reference, to tell me what exact files are diff btwn say, snort
barebones release and flexresp release, for instance maybe everything is
running well, and i want to go from barebones to flex, are there specific
file i need to change, or can i juts change the snort.exe, or do i need to
replace everything and go thru all my rules again?

any suggestions