[Snort-users] PHP front end tool for SNORT.

Roman Danyliw roman at ...438...
Wed Jul 10 11:33:04 EDT 2002

ACID is written in PHP, a highly portable scripting language developed for web
applications.  PHP runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, Solaris, and HP-UX to name a few.

See the newly updated Question #1 of the ACID FAQ.

Roman