[Snort-users] PHP front end tool for SNORT.

steveg steveg at ...6179...
Wed Jul 10 10:59:02 EDT 2002

Acid is a php web utilities, it is definitely supported under windows just
make sure your web server supports PHP. I would recomend apache of course.
The only other thing you'll need is a sql server (may I recomend Mysql).